Monday, July 16, 2012

I made this:

But mine looks a little different.  The frame is turquoise.  And the ribbons are hot pink with white polka dots and lime with hot pink polka dots.  And there are different bows on it.  But I did it!  I was so happy.

I have to keep myself busy these next two weeks as I wait to be reunited with my husband in our newly renovated house.  So I am thinking of as many projects I can do before then, so I don't cry :)

The house looks amazing though.  Sean took me down on Sunday to look at the progress so I wasn't depressed about the "one more week" thing that keeps happening every week. (It will be one more week after this week, of course.) It looks so wonderful.  The kitchen is almost finished, and it has formica countertops that look like granite (its so crazy!  I've never seen that kind before) and we have painted all the cabinets white.  There was enough left over to make me a folding table in the laundry room too, which is amazing.  I've never had an actual laundry room before, I am so excited.  The trim in the house is painted white, and the wood paneling is painted a soft but really nice brown.

Needless to say, I can't wait to move in.  Levi is less excited, but he'll adjust :)

2 comments:

Whitney Rushing said...

Levi will adjust, but will his Ya Ya? I don't think so.

khixon said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the new house!