Monday, July 9, 2012

Grrrr...

Soooo, our really old house in Whitney is not ready yet, and so while my husband is working hard down in Hill County, Levi and I are still living it up with my parents in Fort Worth.  And I've decided that being a single mom is really hard.  Being a mom PERIOD is really hard, much less a PREGNANT mom to a very active toddler.  But doing it by myself while my husband lives an hour a way is no fun.

So all I have to do to distract myself is spend all my time either on Pinterest, or buying stuff that I saw on Pinterest.  I already pretty much have everything I need to decorate Levi's room and Baby Lucy's room, and I'm working on the rest of the house.  Mostly organization since those of you who know Sean and I know that we are probably the least organized people in the world.  And with TWO kiddos at home, I can't handle that.  I need some structure, people!

But I have done some fun decorating stuff too, like make 2 wreaths, one for spring/summer, and one for fall. They are awesome, if I do say so myself.  I will try and post some pictures of everything I'm talking about asap, if I can find where we packed the camera and cord.

And I'm sure I will be posting another sad post about how they added two more weeks to our move in date soon.  It seems that at the end of every two weeks, they add at least another week.  Stupid old houses built in 1945 and all of their problems!  Grrrrr!

1 comment:

Chris Cassels said...

I came here to smile and be happy but instead I am sad :(