Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baby Judah and Trick or Treat Make-up

Well, Baby Judah is finally here! I know my sister is so glad, he was crowding her! He arrived on Halloween, 10/31/10 at 10:49 in the morning. He is 7 lbs 3 oz, and 19 inches long! Almost exactly the same size as his cousin. Whitney always did try to copy me :)

Mommy and baby are doing wonderfully! I am so proud of my little sis. She went into labor on Saturday night, but didn't go into the hospital until around 3:30 am. She had her epidural after about 2 hours, and then she progressed really quickly. Sean, Levi, and I were there all day, and literally, people we didn't even know commented on how well my son behaved. I was so proud :)


Today, we went trick or treating (more on that later) and this is Sean holding sweet Judah.

Papa, Levi, and Judah snuggling on the couch. Levi is going to struggle with sharing Papa with another little person. Side story: When we took Levi to look at puppies, he stomped one of them. True story. Stomped it's little 1/2 pound head. Be afraid, Judah. Be very afraid.

Mommy, Judah, and Gigi snuggling after Mommy fed Judah. Another side story: Judah looks just like Whitney did when she was a newborn. My mom must feel like she is in the twilight zone!

Okay, so before you view the next set of pictures, let me explain why we are Trick-or-Treating two days after Halloween. As aforementioned, Whitney had her baby on Halloween. Sean and Levi and I were up at the hospital all day long, and we got there at 4am. Needless to say, none of us were physically or mentally able to last long enough to go Trick-or-Treating, or make it to Fall-a-palooza at church :( I was very disappointed because I worked very hard on our costumes! (Except Levi's which I purchased.) So we talked to my mom's neighbors and convinced them to do a little Trick-or-Treat Makeup session. It was fabulous. Here are the pictures:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee're off to see the Wizard!

If I only had a heart!

Neither one of them were fond of the hats I made them wear. But it worked out great for a picture!

TRICK OR TREAT!!!!! He was such a good little Trick or Treater!

Candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He loved it! Or rather, WE loved it. It was so much fun. After we hit up the neighbors, we hit up Ya-Ya and Uncle Scott. Levi got to hold "Ball" (which is what he calls Judah) and eat fruit snacks and pretzels. All in all, I would say it was a great Fake Halloween!

1 comment:

Sarah Rogers said...

Awe Jenny! I'm so glad that y'all got to take him trick or treating. That was so cool of your parents' neighbors. And congratulations on being an aunt! I know you're already a mommy but being aunt is SO much fun!!! Judah is adorable! Tell Whitney congratulations for me! Love you guys!!!