Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall...ahhhh

Fall used to be a very LONG expectation period leading to the ultimate joy, which was Christmas. This is no longer true for me, friends. As I have gotten older, fall has become an equal partner with Christmas, bringing joy in and of itself. I decided that on Thursday, while my horribly sick infant slept ALL DAY, that I was going to clean up, and decorate for fall. And I did.


As I was decorating I realized that last fall I was home with my sweet newborn baby, enjoying my pumpkin spice candle, but completely sleep deprived. I hope I get more sleep this fall.

1 comment:

The Texas Elliott's said...

I love fall too! I can't get enough of anything pumpkin-scented and have made more trips to hobby lobby already this year than I can count! Happy Fall Jenny!