Saturday, June 12, 2010


Scary, isn't it. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that one day I would be comparing my child to a character on a board game in which the people do not even have bodies. Or that the person I would be comparing him to would be a bald fatty, which admittedly is in line with little L's appearance at this point in his life. Ahh, how proud I am posting this. Every parent's dream.

I just wanted to share with you, dear friends. I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have some pictures I wanted to post, and I have lost my camera. Not that many of the pictures I want to post are actually ON my camera. It turns out Sean and I get a game foul for our inability to master picture taking at major life events. We are notorious (seriously, you might have already read about this on the internet) for not bringing our camera to family functions, or new beginnings for our precious child. In fact, if it weren't for my ever prepared sister in law, we would not have pictures of Levi's birth. This is real, folks. But I can look up pictures of random Guess Who? characters on the internet for all I am worth. Don't worry people. Yeesh.

Well I will post lots more soon (I know you will probably hold your breath, right?) to let you know about the giant humongous fish I caught with my pink fishing pole, as well as Levi's adventures in the pool and many more fantastical Campbell shenanigans. You know you can't wait...

2 comments:

Sarah Rogers said...

HAHA...oh Jenny...what a likeness! But Levi is of course way cuter than Bill there. He's getting so big and he's absolutely adorable!!! Can't wait to see more pictures! :-)

Janelle and Ella said...

You are so funny!! I can't wait to see your pink fishing pole in action. :)