Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

My family had so much to be thankful for this year. 2 precious new babies, all of us living close together, a wonderful year together, and so much more! This year Sean and I spent the first part of the day at his parents house, and the evening at mine. That meant that Levi got to meet most of Sean's extended family for the first time! It was great to see everyone loving on my sweet boy. And he got to see his sweet cousin again:
They were so cute in their matching outfits. It is still so strange to me how BIG my little baby looks next to Micah. I am so proud of how he is growing, and who he is! I still look at him and can't believe that he is mine. Praise the Lord that He knows better than I do! I am so grateful for this precious gift.

At my house it was just the immediate fam, but we had a great time watching A&M football, eating delicious turkey and ham, and talking. And Levi got more loving from his grandparents and aunt and uncle! He is a pretty blessed kid, with so many people that love him!
I also have some amazing news! Sean will be done with school for the semester on FRIDAY!! Hooray! I will have a husband and Levi will have a daddy, haha! Sean has done a great job balancing school and us, but we are so glad that the three of us can spend some REAL time together for the first time since the little guy was born. I am already making plans for us! They include: 1. Visiting the Northpark Santa (he is amazing), 2. Going to the Main Street Christmas event in Grapevine, 3. Looking at Christmas lights at least once, 4. Setting up the tree, 5. Watching "Elf", 6. Starting our Advent celebration. I'm sure there are more, but those are some fun ones. I can't wait! Thank goodness for Christmas break!!

No comments: