Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Meet Baby Levi!

He's finally here!!! Levi Travis Campbell was born Friday, October 23, at 2:02 pm at Baylor Medical Center in Grapevine. He was 7 pounds 2 ounces and 19 inches long. Big boy! He looks JUST like Daddy. I was right about that :) He is, already, the joy and light of our lives. Here are some pics that came from Aunt Whitney's camera, that weren't on Facebook. Yet :)

Aunt Whitney snuggling with Mommy at the hospital



Mommy snuggling baby Levi...this happens a lot :)



Uncle Scott and Baby levi.





I have to say, I have never seen anything so beautiful in my entire life. I could stare at that little face forever!




Grandpa in his "Packers" shirt and Levi in his "Cowboy's" shirt. Ahhh, the irony.






Daddy has never been so proud! His baby boy sporting the Cowboy's name! This was his first Cowboys game, we watched it in the hospital.
So there he is! The most precious little baby boy in the world! If you are breathless and in awe right now, I don't blame you one bit. And if you want to come by and see us, we are homebound for two weeks! Come on in!






2 comments:

Amanda said...

He's so wonderful, Jenny! Congratulations!

Julia said...

Aww, Jenny, Sean, Cheryl, Bill, Whitney, and Scott, what a beautiful blessing you have! These pictures are precious, and I can't wait to meet Levi!

Julia