Friday, October 16, 2009

Does Levi Look Like Daddy?

Okay, so here are some recent sono pics, and some precious little pictures of Sean as a baby. I think Levi looks just like his daddy did as a baby! Which really makes me excited because that means Levi is going to be a super-handsome kid! AND a beautiful baby :) (Also, my sister informed me that God makes babies look like their daddies so that their daddies don't abandon them...which doesn't seem to be working in our society...but I don't think I was in danger of that anyway, haha.)









So there you have it! What do you think, do you think they look alike? I suppose we shall see in a very short period of 11 days! Woo-hoo!




3 comments:

Krystal said...

11 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT! Where have we been!>!>!

I need to love on you sweet one! Love you!

Kristina said...

I'd say so, now let's see yours! :) Seriously, 11 days?! WoW, so exciting!! Congratulations, you're almost there!! :)

The Texas Elliott's said...

yep...he has his daddy's nose! Can't wait to see pics of your lil' man! :)