Friday, April 17, 2009

Sleeeeeeeeeeep

Okay, so I am exhausted! Every day after work, I feel like I just climbed a mountain! And it doesn't seem like I can get enough sleep...or enough food for that matter. I feel like I am hungry immediately after I eat, haha. Oh the joys of being a baby incubator.

So I have some pretty amazing news for my Public-School-System-employed friends, we only have 5 weeks of school left! Praise the Lord! That is what will be getting me through each day pretty much for the next 5 weeks.

Well my amazing hubby is speaking at a D-Now tonight, and I am going to be in attendance, so I am going to go and get ready. I am so lucky that I get to be his girl. Whew.

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

Oh y'all are so sweet!! A sweet birdie from church told me the sex of your baby tonight!!! I won't blow it on the blog... but congratulations!!!! I know you guys are so excited. And congratulations on Cares Team. It's amazing how the Lord is working everything out. Love y'all!