Thursday, April 30, 2009

Okay, so for those of you who don't know, Sean and I are moving this week. Not only are we moving, which is already a somewhat stressful time what with all the packing and lugging things to this place and that, but our lease is up TODAY, and we just got the keys to our new place YESTERDAY. Ohhhh, the stress of the situation. And because of little Baby Campbell who has caused me to miss multiple days of school already, neither one of us could take off work to get any of this done. Hoooray. Well, realistically, I don't know what me taking off of school would really accomplish anyway, since my mom, Sean's mom, and Sean forbid me to lift anything anyway. Little do they know, lifting is a part of life, you can only refrain from so much lifting! Especially when you're moving.

So here's the good news: we have the best family and the most amazing friends in the world. Yesterday, my sister came over during the day to finish packing for us and get a head start on cleaning the place, and mom came shortly after I got home to help. Then Sean got home, and brother-in-law and dad were right behind him. We got everything packed (even some things I needed for today, but oh well) and most things cleaned. PS: Cleaning baseboards is stupid.

Anyway, we moved a good load into the new place, and we have everything else ready to go today. And we have a huge group of people who are taking time out of their weeknight to come and help. We are so incredibly grateful! The Lord is so faithful to provide and to take care of us! We honestly don't know what we would do without the awesome support of our fam and friends! Well we do know that we would have a whole lot of boxes to move by ourselves, that's for sure.

Anyway, on a side note, my baby is getting bigger now, about the size of peach, and is definitely causing some discomfort for me at night. What advice do you mommies have about how to get some sleep??? I wake up constantly having to use the bathroom, and can't get back to sleep for anything! And I have a loooooooooooooooooooooong way to go people! I'm pretty sure it's only going to get worse! Well, I could use some friendly advice if you have any. My back is killing me already. I'm starting to think that pregnancy just doesn't agree with me. Hmph.

Okay, so I am getting a digital camera soon (my old one jumped in the ocean), so hopefully my posts will become more aesthetically pleasing in the future. Until then they will just have to be visually boring, but as mentally stimulating as they always are. You're welcome.

1 comment:

wetherell said...

You need to get a pregnancy pillow, they are kind of an investment but really worth it!!!! It doesnt help the pee side of it but it helps with the back and being comfortable. I also try, key word try, not to drink right before bed, like a 2 year old.
You are going to be a GREAT pregs.....